Buying a car is no easy task. Maintaining one though is even harder. You don’t get one tiny thing fixed on time and the next thing you know you are looking at a triple digit maintenance bill from the mechanic. So if you got a car or are planning on getting one, then we strongly suggest you keep up with the maintenance, otherwise the maintenance costs keep up with you.
Maintaining a car is such a huge responsibility. Some folks can’t get enough quality time with their cars and love pampering it. Those folks will tell you how important it is to get your car windows tinted. For those of you who have no idea what tint is, here is a little 101:
Car tint is a thin sheet of tint that you can apply on your windshield and windows from the INSIDE and it has a bunch of advantages. What advantages you ask? Well, we will discuss them in detail below.
- For those of you who curse Mother Nature and its giant fire ball right in your face while driving, your prayers have been answered. The sun will still be there but tint shields your eyes and makes it much easier and comfortable to drive.
- Tint has shatter proof properties that be lifesaving in case of accidents, major or minor. We always recommend you go for the best tint for cars since quality should not be compromised.
- The UV rays from the sun can cause some serious damage to your ride. The car can get excessively hot and this can cause fading, cracking and other minor damages which can easily be prevented through window tinting.
- Not just the interior of your car, but the UV rays can harm you too. It is the leading cause of skin cancer and it is easily preventable by installing car window tints.
- You know those merciless summer months when no matter how much you crank up the air conditioning, you end up in sweats. Window car tints can help you keep the heat out by an astonishing 60 percent and keep your car cool.
- Vice versa when during the harsh winters, you can’t drive without the heater, the window tint can help retain the heat and trap it in your car.
Everything has its own disadvantages too so although the advantages make you feel like you have already reached a decision, don’t skip out on reading these.
- If you have some eyesight issues, especially at night, then window tints can cause an adverse effect on your nighttime vision.
- Car window tints are illegal in some places. Before you get your windows tinted, please check what the rule regarding tint is in your region.
Yes, the advantage outweigh the disadvantages but in any case that car tint is illegal in your area, the option is no longer available for you. We do not recommend any illegal activity, whatsoever. If there is no ruling against it, then tinting is a safe deal.
Getting the best tint for your car is also crucial. Good quality speaks for itself and works effectively. You want to invest in something that gives good value for money. Also good quality tint can last you five to ten years.
There are a bunch of brands that do car window tints but this is a topic for another day. In the end it all comes down to your decision and what you think is best for you and your vehicle.