The Autosavvy101 team appreciates your interest in wanting to contribute to our site. To keep our readers up to date on the latest automotive news, technology, and trends, we’ve built a website just for that purpose. As a guest author, you’ll have the opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with a receptive audience.
Our editorial staff will respond more quickly if you adhere to the following guidelines.
To begin with
Before writing a post, guest writers should pitch at least three different ideas for posts, including possible titles and article summaries. Please be aware that articles posing as ways to “build links” will not be accepted. Instead, we look for in-depth articles on a wide range of automobile-related subjects that add real value to our readers’ experience.
In addition, we ask that you refrain from contacting us via email or in our Contact Us section to check on the progress of your submission. Thank you.
We’re sorry, but we can’t get back to each and every one of you because of the volume of submissions.
The following are just a few examples of possible topics for guest submissions:
- Updates on what’s happening in the automotive industry right now.
- Advice and ideas about everything to do with owning a car.
- Emerging trends that could impact the average automobile owner.
- Drivers’ guide and any break-fix that would be of assistance to any car owner.
Once Guest Writers Have Been Approved
- The word count range for submissions should be between 700 and 2000 words, and we encourage each author to maintain their individuality.
- We request that each guest post be unique and exclusive to Autosavvy101. Articles must not have been previously or subsequently published elsewhere.
- Guest posts cannot contain spammy content or links to another spammy site.
- Posts that require excessive editing or are poorly written will be returned for revision or rejection.
- Guest writers are encouraged to share their articles on their personal and business social media accounts, in email newsletters, and with their network of friends and coworkers.
How to Submit A Guest Post?
Send us an email at gu*******@au**********.com with the subject line “Guest Post” or fill out the form below.